The former Machine- / Brewhouse was built in 1906 and is one of the oldest buildings in the Brewery. In 1969, the new Brewhouse was added to the complex. Currently, the entire building-complex is being renewed and will soon be used as a commercial space.
Workshop and Residential
This three-story building, originally used for workshops, administration office and living, was erected in 1927. The building located in the north-west wing will be used for commercial space.
In 1882, the administration building was built with the office rooms on the 1st floor and the management rooms on the upper floors. During the renovation of the building, which will be used as a commercial space in the near future, the roof will be renewed, new floors will be installed, the beautiful facade will be renovated and many more
High Management Residence
The accommodation building was built in 1882 and is thus the oldest building on the site. Among the many works carried out, the entire roof and all windows will be renewed. The building will be used as commercial space in the near future.